Arete’ Salon Inc. Business Control Plan
To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and their families are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening.
We understand that you are all eager to be rescheduled. We have had to cancel many appointments over the past 10 weeks. We will personally call each guest whose appointment was cancelled beginning March 23rd-May 30th. To be fair to all, calls will be in order of original appointments. Any new clients or referrals, will be added to our wait list and scheduled after we have accommodated our current clients. Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this new challenge.
The following list will outline protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
· Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon. Please plan accordingly.
· No more than 6 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time.
. Our stations have been set up 6 feet apart and we ask that you practice social distancing at all times when not necessary.
. When you arrive please call the salon or text your stylist to let them know that you have arrived. We will have no waiting area and ask that your remain in your vehicle until we notify you that we are ready for you to come in.
. Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring with you to your appointment. Try to leave any extra clothing, jackets, purses and accessories in your vehicle. If you plan to bring your cell phone into the salon, you will be asked to disinfect it at the door.
· We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival.
. Everyone will be asked “just before arrival” to answer the Covid-19 Screening Questions. And "prior to your appointment", please read Arete' Salon Business Control Plan, and submit your signed Salon Waiver. All of this information can be found on www.aretesalonri.com.
. Upon arrival, your thermal scan temperature will be taken.
. Our salon will follow a strict cleaning schedule for your safety and ours.
· Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
· You must wear a mask at all times while in the salon.
· All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbicide and also a Milday Infection Control
2-Hour Course Training.
. At this time, we will not be offering any waxing services and our complimentary beverages will not be available until further notice.
. Appointments are required and we will not be accepting any walk-ins. Please rebook your next appointment with your stylist before you leave. To avoid traffic at the front desk, we will be trying to schedule your next appointment during your service.
. In order to serve you the best we can, and because of the uncertainties surrounding the safety during blowdrying, at this time, blowdrying may be prohibiting during your visit depending on time constraints and at the discretion of your stylist.
. Effectively immediately, new appointment charges will be charged accordingly. Please see each stylist’s price list for current service prices. Please understand if you are getting a color retouch, you may have an up-charge for your color because of the need to use more color than usual ($20).
. If you are in need of styling products, please ask your stylist to get the for you. We are asking that guests not touch the products on the shelves. If you do not have an appointment and would like to purchase products, please call ahead and we can arrange for a curbside pickup.
· Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
·These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed.
· Confirming your appointment- if you do not confirm 24hrs prior to your appointment, you will lose your appointment. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
.All clients must read, sign and submit “SALON WAIVER” before their appointment.
Waiver can be found by clicking the link below: